Get help with e-filing, investments and taxes

Search for anything below or browse by topic
Popular topics: ITR-V, Form-16, e-filing

Paying tax on the Department website


1 comment

  • Avatar

    I have taken a housing loan in 2013-14 Financial year from SBT for 20 years and paying an interest of 75000/-Rupees per year and 75000/- as principal too.Can avail 80ee for the whole 20 years ? Loan Amount is only Rs. 15,00,000/-

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.