You have to log in to your ClearTax account. Go to "Capital Gain" head of income and accordingly fill the details of the asset sold by you.
Articles in this section
- where to enter STT of share transation ?
- How to enter share sale data which has numerous entries?
- How to show capital gain with different dates of purchase and sale?
- securities transaction tax
- SEC 54F
- Reporting capital gains on mutual funds
- Reporting loss in the tax return
- Understanding capital gains from sale of agricultural land
- Reporting capital gains in ClearTax
- Understanding tax on capital gain