The slab rate has been amended from 10% to 5% from FY 2017-18 and hence for FY 2016-17, the Tax rate for 2.5-5 lakh slab will be 10%.
Articles in this section
- why 10% tax is still calculated for 2.5-5 lac slab ?
- Why Tax payable even when TDS has been deducted?
- Is there any rule of income tax if the tax is below 100 then it is not mandatory to deposit?
- Tax calculator
- Why am I being asked to pay more tax?
- I paid tax for the wrong Assessment Year in challan. How do I fix it?
- Paying tax on the Department website